A complete copy of these rules can be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Moby in the Morning, 1160-D Grimes Bridge Rd., Roswell, GA 30075.
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. Must be at least 18 years of age in order to participate and win.
3. All contests are open to the general public nationwide, except for employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates of Moby Enterprises, mobyinthemoring.com and the MOBY IN THE MORNING SHOW, other participating affiliate stations, participating sponsors, their immediate families, household members and all other radio industry employees. To be eligible listeners must have a working telephone number; both, when qualifying, and at the time they are selected as a prize winner. Individuals with disconnected phone numbers that have been changed without a forwarding phone number will be bypassed during the random winner selection process. Listeners must also have internet access to www.mobyinthemorning.com.
4. An individual may win an on-going contest only once per CONTEST period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest.
5. Moby Enterprises reserves the right to change any promotion and or the promotional elements. Listeners of MOBY IN THE MORNING SHOW will be competing with listeners in several U.S. markets for prizes. Number of participating stations is subject to change. Odds of winning are based on the number entries received. A complete list of participating stations can be obtained by sending a self-addresses, stamped envelope to the offices of Moby Enterprises, 1160-D Grimes Bridge Rd., Roswell, GA 30075.
6. Listeners can register for contests by visiting www.mobyinthemorning.com and filling out a required registration form. Listeners may register only once. Duplicates will be disqualified.
7. Moby Enterprises representatives conducting the contest will determine all winners; their decisions and interpretations of these rules shall be final.
8. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize / prizes valued at more than $600 will be issued an IRS form 1099 to report their winnings.
9. All prizes are awarded "as is." Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged for other trips, prizes or cash.
10. MOBY IN THE MORNING SHOW shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
11. All entrants and winners agree that MOBY IN THE MORNING SHOW, mobyinthemorning.com and Moby Enterprises, their affiliates, and sponsors shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
12. All qualifying prizes must be claimed either by phone or in writing to Moby Enterprises within 5 business days, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts to Moby Enterprises, to be disposed of at their discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize.
13. State issued identification must be presented to claim prize. Winners will be required to fill out a prize fulfillment package for the trip. This must be postmarked for return within 7 calendar days of receipt or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to another listener.
14. All entry blanks, forms devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of Moby Enterprises, its affiliates and sponsors to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of Moby Enterprises, its affiliates and sponsors.
15. All winners agree that Moby Enterprises,Moby in the Morning and mobyinthemorning.com, their affiliates and sponsors may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason Moby Enterprises, Moby in the Morning, mobyinthemorning.com their affiliates and sponsors deems necessary without compensation. All winners will be further required to hold Moby Enterprises, Moby in the Morning and mobyinthemorning.com, their affiliates and sponsors, blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
16. MOBY IN THE MORNING SHOW reserves the right to end a contest at any time upon advanced notice to the public
17. MOBY IN THE MORNING SHOW reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
18. MOBY IN THE MORNING SHOW reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order to win their prize.
19. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the network or affiliate station to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the station, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
20. A winners list may be obtained after any contest ends by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address: Moby Enterprises, 1160-D Grimes Bridge Rd., Roswell, GA 30075.
21. These rules are subject to change without notice and changes will be posted on this page
Updated Oct. 21, 2012